Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love Songs

Since my four followers (+/-3) know Seth pretty well, I'll share a little something I think you'll appreciate.   He sang this to me yesterday:

I love my fiancee!
I love her more than Sesame Street,
I love her more than muppets,
I love her more than my own two feet,
I love her more than puppets.

I love my fiancee!
I love her more than Mario,
I love her more than Nintendo,
I love her more than elbows,
I love her more than a game show.

I laugh at this every time I think about it because it's so Seth.  He's the only person in the world who would compare me to an elbow.  I think if I was to sing him a comparable song, it would go something like this:

I love my fiance!
I love him more than lists of words,
I love him more than beep-beep birds
I love him more than Hallmark movies.
I love him more than Snoopy.  

I love my fiance!
I love him more than pencils and pens,
I love him more than my contact lens.
I love him more than soy cheese,
I love him more than Grace's A.B.C's.*

*But it was really close ;)

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh out loud, which I totally needed today. You two are hilarious. Maybe you can incorporate this into your wedding somehow, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you are soooo funny! Keep up the good writing. It made me laugh too! :D
    I am so very very happy for you and Seth. Too bad you are way down there where the weather is so nice everyday it will annoy you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete