Sunday, February 26, 2012

Here I am...

About two years ago, I promised myself I would start blogging when my life got interesting.

I figured this might happen after I graduated from college and spent more time away from my seat in the library.  I guess that just happened, since now I wake up to an orange tree - and sunshine! - outside my window every day.  I'm not in Ohio any more!

Being engaged might have a lot to do with it too, I suppose.  It's making me feel more reflective than I already am (is that possible?) and knowing Seth, he'll provide me with plenty of amusing anecdotes to post about.

So, feeling surprisingly motivated, probably because I'm slightly jealous my fiance is finishing his first book (that's not true.  I'm actually thrilled for him), I closed my Facebook tab, pulled up the Blogger website...and hit a brick wall as I spent 20 minutes agonizing over the title and URL.

We'll see how long this lasts.  But, I figure at least my mother will read what I post.

1 comment: